Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Back

Well I'm back, I hope everyone missed me :) We had a great time at Kid's Camp although I realized that I am getting old. We have some really great Kids at Lifegate and I enjoyed getting to spend some time with them. The waterslides and the lake were great, but the food and the sleep were not so great! I will try to post some pics from camp later this week, and I will be back to my regularly scheduled blogging this week, so be sure to check back each day for a new blog.

3 comments:

Rhettro said...

Yeah, we missed you. The whole time Saige was at camp, we kept saying, "Man, I miss Chad!!" JK I hope you had fun! We need to hang out.

jmom said...

You are NOT allowed to call yourself OLD! If you are OLD...that makes me ANCIENT!!! :)

Nancy Mabry (aka jmom...I was either "Jared's Mom" or "Josh's Mom" so one of Josh's friends decided to call me jmom.

Pump Dude (Kurt M. Richter) said...

Glad to have you back, Padre.