Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Picnic Was A Great Success

Last nights picnic was a blast. I hope everyone had a great time. It's so exciting to see all that God is doing at Lifegate. It's hard to believe all that God has done in the past year and 1/2. As I looked around at all the people last night I was so overwhelmed with how good God has been. I can still remember moving here 2 years ago and not knowing a single person in this area. Now God has brought together such a great church, and He's only just begun. I was so excited to see new faces, and to see everyone having such a great time together. That's what it's all about!

1 comment:

annakate elizabeth davis said...

Chris and Kate said they had an awesome time! wish i could of been there! {i was working} Anyway, Chris said there were lots of people there, that's awesome! Can't wait to see what God has in store for LifeGate this next year!